Nothing gets me more excited than new launches at the drugstore. When I see new products pop up on my Instagram feed, I have an immediate compulsion to drop everything and run to the store. This summer 2017, drugstore makeup brands may have outdone themselves. In fact, the launches have been coming so hot and heavy I decided to do one giant round-up of EVERYTHING being released. That way, you can see the full assortment all in one place and decide which must go on your face. (Rhyming is cool.)
For the links, I’m sending you to Amazon because…well Prime Shipping. Just know that Ulta.com has most of these also. A few products are exclusive to certain stores, but I’ve noted when that happens.
I am getting ready to post rapid-fire reviews of many of these products. So check back frequently for updates and my thoughts on how these products wear. And if you want sneak peaks, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram. I’m swatch-happy over there when I get new products.
Maybelline is, in fact, the the reason I thought to even do this post in the first place. They have an absolutely INSANE number of new product launches.
- Master Bronze Palette $9.99
- Master Chrome Highlighter $7.99
- Fit Me Loose Powder $5.99
- Face Studio Master Fairy Highlight $9.99
- Brow Drama Shaping Chalk Powder $8.54
- Curvitude Liner $8.99
- Dream Lumi Touche Concealer $5.99
- Super Stay Lip Remover $6.99
- Master Camo Color Correcting Pen $9.99
- Fit Me Blush $4.99
- The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette $7.99
- Girl’s Night Glammor (Ulta Exclusive) $9.99
- Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Liner $7.99
- Super Stay Matte Ink $7.99
- Color Sensational Vivid Hot Lacquer $5.99
- Color Sensational Matte Metallic Lipstick $5.49
Loreal also put out a decent showing of new products. I’m particularly excited about the Pro Glow products and the eyeshadow singles.
- Infallible Pro Glow Powder $12.99
- Infallible Pro Glow Concealer $8.99
- Brow Stylist Shape & Fill Pencil $10.99
- Lash Paradise Mascara $8.99
- Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadows $4.97
- Infallible Paints Metallic Eyeshadow $7.99
- Infallible Paints Metallic Lip $7.99
- Infallible Paints Matte Lip $9.99
- Infallible Paints Matte Metallic Lip $9.99
- Colour Riche Matte Lipsticks $5.99
- Colour Riche Matte Lip Liner $6.99
Cover Girl put out a handful of new releases. The star of the show is the new Healthy Elixir foundation that has the beauty community buzzing.
- Easy Breezy Brow Powder Kit $10.99
- Easy Breezy Brow Fill & Define Pencil
- Farewell Feathering Lip Liner $7.99
- Vitalist Healthy Elixir $9.99
- Total Tease Mascara $8.99
- Melting Pout Lipsticks $7.99
Considering how many new products Milani launched this spring, I wasn’t sure we would see anything from them this summer. Those blush palettes were calling my name as soon as I saw them.
- Baked Blush (exclusive new shades at CVS) $10.29
- Baked Bronzer (exclusive new shade at CVS) $11.49
- Color Harmony Blush Palette $13.00
I’m very excited about the Rimmel launches. They are bringing over a few products from Europe I’ve always wanted, plus there are new lip products that look amazing.
- Match Perfection Loose Powder $11.07
- Shake It Fresh Mascara $5.99
- Brow This Way Styling Gel $4.49
- Brow Shake Filling Powder $3.99
- #Insta Flawless Radiant Primer $6.47
- #Insta Fit & Matte Translucent Powder $6.47
- Stay Matte Liquid Lip Color $5.49
- Oh My Gloss Oil Tint $5.47
Revlon has launched a new (and expensive) line of primers, concealers and foundation. Sneak peak – I am really liking the metallic lip colors! I can’t find the Street Chic collection online anywhere yet, but I spotted a display at my local Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- Youth FX Fill + Blur Primer for Face/Neck $19.99
- Youth FX Fill + Blur Primer for Forehead $19.99
- Youth FX Fill + Blur Concealer $13.99
- Youth FX Fill + Blur Foundation $17.99
- Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor $9.99
- Super Lustrous Lipstick – Street Chic Collection
Almay isn’t one for huge launches all at once. The highlighter duo definitely caught my eye. The two colors look gorgeous!